Sunday, January 4, 2009

Apples in New York


I visited the most talked-about Apple Flagship store on 5th Avenue in New York. The store has a spiral glass staircase, which leads to the basement. It looks like a big glass cube. Very very fancy. There are waterfalls outside the store and it is permanently mobbed with tourists and Mac lovers. We tried to get a solo picture of me, but ultimately I gave up and said I'll manage with the crowd in the background.  I say what's the big deal in having a fancy store that doesn't even have its own products? I was looking for a normal, regular, adaptor plug for my macbook,  coz mine decided to die a sudden death and they didn't even have it! Whattttttttttt! Just imagine- the NEW YORK APPLE STORE doesn't even have a basic adaptor! 'sPity! Tch Tch! And I still prefer you over the PC!!

No comments: