Monday, August 17, 2009

Lost and found

I was in New York yea, and one of the things you do when you go there is watch a play! So I set out to buy a cheap ticket for a matinee show with my precious map, happily walking around thinking I had finally mastered my way around the streets of New York! Just as I looked up from my map I realized that I WAS WALKING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION for more than half an hour! What's more! My scarf wasn't on me anymore! Whatt.....it was my favvourite scarf from London which was bought during my college days from H & M. I realized it when I was just outside an H & M store here. So, in I went, all grumpy, coz now I'd need a new one and guess what! I found the same old scarf which I had bought 2 years ago! Thankfully they don't change their stock too often! I paid some dollars for it, but it was required. SENTIMENTAL VALUE has no price tag!!

No comments: