Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pelham



We stopped by at Pelham park on impulse while we were driving back to NJ from Boston to see the fall colours. It is such a hugeeeee park, probably the size of Mumbai (I'm kidding!).I think it is some 2,000 acres. I'm sure its 10 times bigger than Central Park. It has baseball fields, playgrounds, tennis courts, bicycle paths and golf courses too. Love the colours. We were walking on a carpet of red and yellow leaves and it was raining as well! Simply beautiful! Somewhere there was a signboard which said "Beach" and we were looking for the parking lot. The concrete road had a layer of grey (It was the rain water) and somehow I had the illusion of it being the sea! Look the Beach! I shouted. But why are cars floating? Lolz....it was acutally the parking lot! Never mind! If my memory hasn't failed me, I think the parking ticket machine was messed up.

1 comment:

santosh said...

This pic looks exactly of what i have seen on the way to himalays trek...Looks amazing!!!